Medical Tourism In India
LOC is located in the heart of Pune city which also known as Oxford of India. LOC is a 50 bedded hospital equipped with ultra modern infrastructure and facilities required for caring bariatric patient or any patient with general or cancer surgery.
LOC is the only private hospital in India certified both as International Centre of Excellence and International Centre of Federation for Laparoscopic, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery certified by IEF. It is the only hospital in India affiliated to Boston University School of Medicine for Surgeon Training Program.
We have a team of experienced, expert surgeons, nutritionists and other specialists of consultants like intensivists, cardiac anesthetists, radiologists, pulmonologists, nephrologists etc. Over 500 patients all over the world have taken treatment here and were satisfied.
All the rooms in Laparo Obeso Centre are deluxe rooms well equipped with remote control bed and attendant bed, attached washroom, AC, locker, refrigerator and microwave. Food services are offered to patients as well as facilitated for relatives.
- Airport pick and drop
- Invitation for visa and facilitation
- Assistance from travel agency
- Room accommodation for relatives
- WiFi/Data services provided inside rooms
- Online payment system available
- Whatsapp and video consultation facility available
Hotel Pride Executive, Kohinoor Executive, Grand Sheraton, Ramee Grand, Oakwood, JW Mariott, O Hotel
All the rooms in the hospital are deluxe rooms well equipped with remote control bed and attendant bed, attached washroom, AC, locker, refrigerator, and microwave.
Food services are offered to patients as well as facilitated for relatives.
Treatments for Overseas Patients:
- Gall Bladder stones surgery ( Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy )
- Hernia surgery ( Laparoscopic mesh repair )
- Piles ( Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy )
- Varicose Veins surgery
- Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy for Hyperhidrosis
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication for Hiatus Hernia
- Laparoscopic Banding of stomach for Morbid Obesity
- Laparoscopic splenectomy